Post a Quote Thread.. :)

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytav

Reaction score
Ok so this Thread is all about posting your favorite quotes (no matter how old are they)
Ok my Favorite quote is:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
-William Arthur Ward-

It has been days since i posted it, going to get almost a century of "Views" but replies? 0 lolz, where is everybody?
Ok i am again posting a quote in here hoping that next time somebody will do the same... :)

Never shortchange yourself for someone else,
or else
you will lose your own identity

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn
--Tibetan proverb

-“P: Oh no, I poked my eye out with my tongue!” -Unknown

-“OK, wait for it...here it comes ...... brace yourself.... this is it........ BARF!!” –Epp B

This one is alllll mine I came up with...can you tell I have teenagers?

"IF at first you do not succeed...DO NOT try to flush...and flush again."
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

Do not judge me by the cards I've been dealt, instead judge me by the way I've played my cards.
Everyone seems to know the price of everything, but the true value of nothing.

"Treat people as if they are what they ought to be, and you can help them become what they are capable of becoming. "

-Johann von Goethe

Some great quotes guys, I've been collecting what I call "Quotable Quotes" for a couple years, here's some I like.

- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

- Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing. -- Wernher von Braun

- The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

"Sometimes it's just better to not say anything at all" - Anonymous

Due to a need for cost reductions, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off.

Sometimes we have to make the right decision. Sometimes we have to make the decision right.

The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steaks to cook.
Attributed to Julia Child

Driving home from work today I saw this bumpersticker on the back of a woman's handicapped van that gave me a chuckle. Sheesh! :rofl:

Thought better of it, it probably put one foot over the line for a family site. ;)

Last edited:
"I used to be an adventurer...then I took an arrow to the knee." - Skyrim

If you are lying to me, right now, Pam, your baby is going to come out a liar. That's how it works. They inherit things through the breast milk.- Michael Scott

Well now, there are two theories to arguing with a woman, and neither one works.~ woman

Latest posts

Back