Time for Lawn maintenance?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Square Eye

Reaction score
Isn't this the prime time for products like Scott's turf builder? Dandelion season is coming quick. Are there any experts on the subject watching the forum that can elaborate? I would be interested in a weekly reminder of what I'm supposed to be doing to my lawn to keep up with the maintenance. Any volunteers?

Tom in KY, not my specialty. Looking to learn more about it though.

Try the Scott's website (www.scotts.com). They have a lot of information including a monthly email that you can sigh up for that gives detailed information for your location / lawn type. Hope this helps ...
Jimi

It is about this time that I will be thatching, aerating and throwing some fertiliser down. The equipment I rent and it does show some nice results later on in the season. I usually get the Scott's turf builder with weed control. Seems to work fairly well.

And to think, I once saw a few jars of dandelions actually sitting on a Kroger shelf, ready for some one to buy!!

I thought, if I had only picked them and packaged them myself, I would be sitting on a fortune! LOL!! Oh well...

Just my two cents for what its worth, and a wee bit extra for the collection plate...

Jesse

Latest posts

Back