Bar design/ideas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanysean

Reaction score
I am stuck on how to do my bar in my basement I am finishing. Is there a section or thread on here with ideas/pics/plans? I'd like to see what you all have done, thanks

Sean

Are you looking for floor plans? I'm not sure if there is one here... But you can search some ideas on Google of course... :)

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=basement+bar+design+floor+plans&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a]basement bar design floor plans - Google Search[/ame]

You need to get the "look" down first. Modern, classic or what have you. Do a google image search and find something that you like and go from there.

Yeah, I guess you need to narrow down what you are looking to do from a style perspective.

If it were me, i would also take into consideration where the drains are (if a wet bar). A wetbar could be incorporated anywhere with enough effort and money. Being near existing drain lines makes it much easier and cheaper.

Do you already have the drainage / kitchen piping in your basement to accommodate or is this also part of your plan in doing your bar? What kind of them are you going for, I know a few guys who have gone all out with a sports theme, few neon signs, and the bar right as you come down the stairs. Nice setup they have, I'll see if I can get a picture lol.

Back