Is There A Classifieds Forum?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AYColumbia

AntiHandy
Reaction score
I replaced my HVAC system a couple years ago and just found brand new filters for the old system that I no longer use as my new HVAC uses a different filter size.

Does this forum have a classifieds section or a forum to sell stuff like this? I was about to put the filters on eBay, but figured folks here can probably use them.

I didn't want to post anything that may break the rules so please let me know if anything like this is allowed. Thank you.

Columbia, MO. Does the Location not show in the left side under the avatar? I want to make sure I'm not inadvertently blocking that info. Thank you.

Columbia, MO. Does the Location not show in the left side under the avatar? I want to make sure I'm not inadvertently blocking that info. Thank you.

It does on a PC, but not on a smart phone. Guess my phone isn't all that smart afterall...:banana:

Would anyone else like to see the addition of a classifieds section?

Might be a plus for the things people are looking for to fix up old houses with original wood work or hardware.

I think a classified section would be great. Shipping small items is pretty easy these days. It might leed people to the site.

Just checked and we did away with it not to long ago. Let me see what the mods think.

Last edited:
BTW, I already sold the filters on ebay, but would have loved to have offered them to this community first. Anyhow, it may be helpful to have it if the forum can support it. I'm a frequent visitor to AVSForum which has a classifieds area if you want to see how that one works.

Back