Casement-Pic-Casement

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cibula11

Reaction score
I have a large casement-picture-casement window (approx. 108" x 46")
Any ideas on what I could expect to pay on a new or replacement of a similar size?

I don't plan on going with high quality windows, as this is for resale purposes only.

i installed one several years ago - the window was around $ 1100. before labor - you may also want to use vinyl replacement windows with center dividers - screw them all together - save money

for this dimensions . 108" x 46" casement window (to side fix one leaf open window) price is : 140 Euro in our factory(turkey)
we can send windows world wide. But i guess for one piece cargo cost much :(
for more you could visit our website

Pella or Anderson will probably run around $3500 but you'll probably get that back and then some in the sale, depending on the neighborhood.

The question was originally posed more than 5 months ago, so it's presumably too late to help the person who originally asked the question. However, for future reference, a wood/clad window with those specifications would typically run about $1000-$1500 without installation, and probably another $500-$1000 for installation. Vinyl windows are typically about 20%-30% less but it can vary. Sometimes (but not usually) vinyl costs more.

Back