Bought a new house

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your excited now. wait till your wife srarts thinking about how the colors do match the furniture.

then, your next post wil be from the paint department at blowes''

then, the color of the outside doesnt match the color o the inside.

fence color doesnt match the house.

damn dog is the wrong color

kids gotta have their hair died

then, she notices the counter tops, ..........

Happy for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have my plans in process for a room addition. Plan is to add about 2200 SF another deep two car garage and basement for my space and a few other things.

I need some help deciding which one to get?

http://www.vaultprousa.com/vault-doors.html

They put doors like that in here to protect upper level management after 9/11 the rest of the wall into the area is steel studs and drywall. :)

thats funny. My walls and ceiling are going to be 8" thick concrete and steel. Nothing that will stop the determined but the average joe will have issues.

thats funny. My walls and ceiling are going to be 8" thick concrete and steel. Nothing that will stop the determined but the average joe will have issues.
You sure are doing alot just to keep me from your beer!:beer:

I am, I feel kinda silly spending three grand on a door to protect 500 bucks worth of crap. I am really building this house to make me as much return as possible when I go to sell. I can ask a premium if it has all the "Cool" stuff guys want.

Who said anything about a vault? Thats where I am going to lock up my daughters until they are 30.

I am, I feel kinda silly spending three grand on a door to protect 500 bucks worth of crap. I am really building this house to make me as much return as possible when I go to sell. I can ask a premium if it has all the "Cool" stuff guys want.

So you are building a man cave, just for re-sale value.;)

Back