Almost Took A Chill Today

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
Coming home this evening I started to feel a little chill on these old bones and started looking for a sweater I swore was in the back seat. I looked at the overhead console and it only read 98* and after yesterdays 102* I kinda feel like I do when fall starts to cool things off in the mid-south.:rolleyes:

Bull Sausages it HOT!!! Oh well, took a temp reading in an attic I was in today and it read 142*...glad I don't live in that house:eek: Just hoping InspectorD would invite me up to spend a couple weeks in the land of milk, honey and cranberries.

Hey Inspector...did the snow ever totally melt up your way yet???

Only 142?.....seems a bit cool to me after that inspection I did yesterday. :eek:
And who told you about the milk and honey ....:D

Just had a cool front move through, it feels real nice up here.!!

Lately we only get two weather reports " sunney with showers" or rain with sunney breaks. The river is high so if we get hot weather we will pay for it.

This month in Vegas we are down 10 degrees from last year. It's only 98 - 100. Dry heat rules!

Monkey; Your just bragging now, if your from Seattle you know our weather. At least it's green up here.

So true. I just went to the Reno / Carson area and it was beautiful there. They didn't have to water things to keep them alive.

In Nc here and our heat probably doesn't compare to other places, usually it doesn't get above 100. The storms out here are horrible though!! I actually saw the main street of a city flood with about 1.5 (give or take) feet of water...been here for 20 years and it has never come close to that, that I can remember.

Back