Lets see those shops

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1754520mobmainDaShop.jpg

This was over a year ago. My shop is a dark and mysterious place where some things go and never return. Some things go in and come out in totally new form. It's like David Copperfield's secret cave. Fear the stuff on the floor all ye who enter here.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
MyshopNov05assemblycorner.jpg

These are a couple of shots of my main work area. I was standing between my tablesaw and the counter in the picture. It's very utitarian, not meant to be pretty.

MyShopNov05MiterSaw,Etc..jpg

These pictures were taken in November. There have already been changes since then. A shop where you make part of your living changes occasionally and gets cleaned up right before I start another project.

The other parts of my shop are cluttered with fishing, camping, boating, lawn care equipment and my 1972 Aqua-glass bass boat. It's camo'd for duck hunting. It's hard to work out there in the warm weather. The boat is very distracting.

Tom in KY, sorry if I offended anyone with my mess.

Nice building, nice trailer.

My shop is a 22x54 block building with a 16x20 room on the front. The pictures show only a part of it. The rest is even uglier.:eek:

I like your old saw collection. I am looking for a few old disston saws to mount on my walls.

Ok, this is my shop...

Actually this picture was taken last year, and a lot of equipment is in another room because there isnt enough room in this one for my jointer, router table, and a few other pieces, because the wife has her Laundry Room beside my shop room (which in a few weeks is going to be transferred upstairs as soon as I get her new laundry room remodeled).

She needs a path through my "shop" so that I have to keep some things in other rooms to accomodate her...Also, I tried to keep the freezer that she put in my shop out of the picture too :)

Wimmin, the things I do to make her happy LOL!!!

Ok, I see that these things only came as "Attached Image" and arent open pictures... I guess because I didnt have them on the net before, or from a URL, they didnt open? First time posting on this spot, so I need to learn a bit more... My apologies...

Jesse

Square Eye, yours looks like a great shop. Lots of stuff going on. LOL MrTool just has a tool showroom. LMAO

Hey Asbestos...

Is that what they call...

A Puppy Mill???

Bird Dog Studios...;)

ROTFLOL!!

Just my two cents worth...

Jesse

Latest posts

Back