What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I had a SS thermos for years before the tumbler and it wasn't a problem either. I washed it out a couple times before I used it.
The thermos, (looks like a nikon lens from the outside) would keep the coffee warm for a couple hours at most. I can fill the tumbler up with coffee in the morning and it stays hot until afternoon. With hot coffee inside the outside stays cold. I think most of the heat loss is through the plastic lid. Cold stays cold all day long. I like to drink ice as it melts in the cup. The down side to the tumbler is it doesn't melt very fast for that use. :nono:

That’s the truth. I used to fill my mug to the top with ice and then add water. I did that with my TETI clone and drank the water and left thing sit in my car for 48 hours in the summer and I still had half a mug of ice. Now I put about 5 ice cubes in and add water. It stays cold all day. I don't notice a taste at all.

Unhappily drinking coffee today, ran out of the brand I drink and made some that the wife had sitting in the pantry, not good at all but at least will get the job done.

Unhappily drinking coffee today, ran out of the brand I drink and made some that the wife had sitting in the pantry, not good at all but at least will get the job done.

Jack Daniel's? :trophy:

Its 1 am. and i am drinking coffee,,,,Tying paracord form a

Ar sling Miss state colors maroon and white this thing is PURDY

DSCN4889.jpg

View attachment 13606

Last edited:
I finished the Miss state Sling....

This is a nice ''BBQ'' sling, not an every day sling, The white would be dirty in 30 minutes in the woods

DSCN4898.jpg

DSCN4897.jpg

DSCN4899.jpg

ohoh...my stash is getting low, i need to replenish

Purified water with 2 teaspoons of Metamucil and a dash of lemon. Hey, us old guys need our fiber!

Back