What are you wearing right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also wearing Harajuku Lovers 'G' perfume which smells like coconut.

That's an interesting fragrance for perfume. I don't think I have ever smelled a coconut scented fragrance product before. I am kinda curious to see how this smells.

Today, I am wearing sandals with wool footlets and have to avoid the leftover snow (first of the year - 2"). Tempt is 33F finally and wearing an open jacket (liner and boots in the Jimmy) and haven bothered with gloves yet, although it was 14F (8F wind chill) yesterday morning.

All snow will be gone and 50F by Wednesday.

Dick

Jeans, a dark green cotton sweatshirt jacket with a heartagram on it and black suede boots. I'm also wearing Harajuku Lovers 'G' perfume which smells like coconut.

my niece has that perfume, we actually got her a whole set of each small bottle for Christmas last year.

under armour grey pants, and a roger waters black zip up hoodie.

Shorts (denim or cotton) with an open fleece jacket (sleeveless if I wear a long sleeve shirt). I still wear sandals, but have switched to the pricey wool socks.

Dick

A button up and some sandals. I like keeping it simple.

Pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt. It's nice. I wish I could where these to places other than Walmart.

I friend of mine was worried about her elderly father so she set up a camera on his computer so she could check on him during the day. It didn't work out to well because most of the time he would wonder around the house with nothing on but the radio.
Under my clothes I'm naked.
There is a very small chance that some day I will be too sexy for my clothes but that, of course, will be a matter of opinion.

Last edited:
Under my clothes I'm naked.
There is a very small chance that some day I will be too sexy for my clothes but that, of course, will be a matter of opinion.

I guess you're not a never nude then?

Back