hello from tennessee

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennessee pete

Reaction score
this may be just the place i need! just bought a house in tennessee that was built in the '60's. just old enough to start needing some remodeling. we've been doing things bit by bit but with better weather we want to do some bigger projects.
have done a fair share of remodeling older houses in the past but this house is the first brick ranch on a crawl space i've ever owned.
looking forward to all your collective imput.
Tennessee Pete

Welcome to the forum, Pete. We're always glad to help when we can (which is usually). Glad to have you aboard! :D

Remodeling is always fun, look forward to hearing your experiences. Help out where you can.:)

Welcome Tennessee Pete:
Janie and I just love your state, especially Pigeon Forge. We will be there this time next month for Dollywood's Season Pass Holder's Sneak Peak. I see from your profile you were born in '38; I was born in '42 one friend of mine says that makes me 4 years older than you. I woldn't want him figuring any jobs for me, would you?
Glenn

Latest posts

Back