nature look

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leal

Reaction score
As some of u have read, i am remodeling my rest room. I want a nature theme/feel/look. I know i can set greenery and pictures, but thats not what i want to do. Any ideas.
I hope i made sense.

What do you have in mind that you want to do?

I realy dont know what i want to do. Nice tile will make it look good, but i want something above and beyond. I may just be dreaming.

When we redid our esuite we used slate tiles on the floor but we also used 4x12 beach rock and made our own tiles and created a boarder.
We went to the beach and collected a hole bunch of flat rock, then we picked up some plastic neting for the backing then we layed down some wax paper and used wall tile adhesive to glue then to the netting. The wax paper is to help stop the adhesive from sticking to what your working on so you can lift the tiles off without them sticking.I am camping right now with my laptop ( yah I brought the wife to lol) so I don't have pics but if you go to my web site www.geocities.com/edimprovement they are there.

How nice to check in while on vacation Daryll.
While your there....get some rocks.

And have a nice time....enjoy.

Latest posts

Back