Renovation Finder

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwsot7m

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm working on a new site called renovationfinder.com. The ultimate home improvement site containing useful home renovation articles and news targeted to the U.S. and Canadian markets. Can you all let me know what I can add\change to improve user experience or if you'd like, feel free to sign up and add your business to the database of renovation companies in your area.

http://www.renovationfinder.com

Hello and Welcome Bwsot7M:
Your site appears to be what some of our members have asked for. Sometimes it is best to back off a job and hire a professional; and now we know where to find them.
I would ask that you become a supporting member though; it only costs $10 per year and will help keep a place to show your site. You can find out how by looking at the home page in the upper right hand corner. Thanks again.
Glenn

Thanks for the encouraging words Glenn. I'm a DIYer at heart, but had to call in the big guns to do some electrical work for me on a home project so I know the importance of letting the pros come in and do what they do.

Alonzo

Back