Best Flooring Material

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edongzki

Reaction score
When it comes to updating your flooring, you have to determine whether to use tiles, carpet, and hardwood or laminated materials for your floor. In choosing the right materials, you have to base everything according on the room being updated and what you feel about it. Now mosaic tiles are available. These tiles are very versatile, durable and trendy. It can be install to areas that have high traffic in the home and that need a product that looks good and can stand up with a lot of action.

I would use rubberised floor tiles, or stall matts for indoors, and cement outdoors. make sure that the dogs have access to another type of footing (gravel,sand,grass,) and blankets or a bed so that they 1) do not have foor problems, and 2) do not develop pressure sores and orthopedic problems.

I completely agree with you. The room determines the flooring needed and using the right floor for the right room is essential. Tile is great for bathrooms and kitchens. Hardwood floors are beautiful and functional in every room in the house, but they need care and protection. It all depends what suits your needs and your personal preference. But please never carpet or ,laminate a bathroom floor, thats just insane and I`ve seen it in few homes now. :)

integrityremodelingva.com

I completely agree with you. The room determines the flooring needed and using the right floor for the right room is essential. Tile is great for bathrooms and kitchens. Hardwood floors are beautiful and functional in every room in the house, but they need care and protection. It all depends what suits your needs and your personal preference. But please never carpet or ,laminate a bathroom floor, thats just insane and I`ve seen it in few homes now. :)

integrityremodelingva.com

I never liked it, but as an installer, I have put carpet in many bathrooms. I'd say on average, it has to be replaced every 3-4 years. Carpet in other areas of a house, according to a national study, gets replaced every 6-7 years.

TILES ARE THE BEST because they are easy to clean and looks beautiful than others.
you will never slip on it. They never go warm in summer. It keeps our house cool and clean.

Back