What is the best way to quit smoking?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nice tips really. Some people start smoking due to habits or having enjoy and some due to psychological and mind upset. I think yoga is the only way to giveup smoking. Becuase from yoga we can increase our mental ability and we can control our senses.

Thanks for your reply, i will let you know how things come out. Paul

Hi all, Paul here. I went to see another Doc. today to confirm condition and treatment
for my cancer.
I do have stage 4 cancer that very rarely is ever cured.
I have a cancer tumor in my one lung, and some other cancer in my limp nods in my back.
This next Wed. Leanna and i will be going to Ann Arbor and staying there for two to three
weeks for the first part, which will be radiation to try to shrink the tumor in the lung so i
can breath better. If we can i will come home weekends
After that they will let me recover a few weeks and then start keno treatments for for a while.
The two things they hope for is stopping it from spreading any more. Or shrinking it down and try to control it. Later Paul

Good luck Paul, your a great help around here, get better soon.:)

Paul, you have been a valuable asset around here for a while now. We appreciate the time you have taken to help other folks with problems around their house. It' because of you and a lot of others pros, this site is such a great place to be. You will be missed as you go through your treatments, but remember we are thinking about your well being and praying for you and your family as you face the challenges ahead of you . Please keep us updated of how things are going. Wishing you pretty nurses, little needles and warm hands. Tom

Hi all, Paul here. I went to see another Doc. today to confirm condition and treatment
for my cancer.
I do have stage 4 cancer that very rarely is ever cured.
I have a cancer tumor in my one lung, and some other cancer in my limp nods in my back.
This next Wed. Leanna and i will be going to Ann Arbor and staying there for two to three
weeks for the first part, which will be radiation to try to shrink the tumor in the lung so i
can breath better. If we can i will come home weekends
After that they will let me recover a few weeks and then start keno treatments for for a while.
The two things they hope for is stopping it from spreading any more. Or shrinking it down and try to control it. Later Paul

I wish you the best Paul.

Paul, I'm really sorry to here that. Sending positive thoughts your way. And Clerk1z, yoga is a really good recommendation for this cause. You are very right.

I've heard that nicotine patches works to an extent, but I personally don't smoke, so I wouldn't really be able to give first-hand experience.

In my opinion, if you really want to quit smoking, you can do it if you have strong will.

Back