Pella Vs. Anderson Patio French Doors

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Zorro

Reaction score
Looking to replace old patio french door with either Pella or Anderson, which one makes the best door for the money? Also need a dealer & installer, I live in Suffolk county, N.Y. Thanks for help.

Welcome Tom Zorro:
I prefer the Andersen brand for looks, performance, durability and warranty. I have heard soooo many of the other manufacturers wrap up their sales presentation with "Its just as good as an Andersen". If Andersen is the standard of excelence it must be the recognized leader.
Glenn

Go for the Anderson. I always love when Glenn tells those stories.;)
Just make sure the install goes good, or it won't matter what door you get.:D

Many realtors will tout that a home has Anderson windows in the listing. They are not only one of the most attractive windows, but the quality is excellent considering all of the options that you can get. If you need custom sized they do it in limited selections. Home Depot does carry them cheaper than what Anderson reps can buy them for.

Go for the Anderson. I always love when Glenn tells those stories.;)
Just make sure the install goes good, or it won't matter what door you get.:D

+1, their products are the highest quality, but make sure you find a reliable contractor to do the work for you.

I would use a site like BizziBid, CalFinder or Fix The Home which can recommend pre-screened contractors in Suffolk County who install Anderson Doors/Windows...

Back