New Member, Old User

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have read this sight in the past for useful hints. I decided to dive in all the way and sign up. I am what would probably be called a semi-pro. I retired a while back from a full time firefighter job but have worked construction part time and none DIY projects all my life. I now pick up projects to keep me busy and make some money as well. I recently finished adding a master bedroom suite and a garage bay to my son-in-laws house, built a 30' x 50' pole barn, just finished replacing trim and interior doors in a home and I am currently working on fixing termite damage and remodeling my 110 year old home. I do ceramic tile as well. I guess I would be classified as someone who will try anything once. Because I try so many things I often have questions on the best way to do things correctly. Drives me crazy when I find things people have done half right. Plan to use this sight to get my questions answered and maybe help someone else along the way.

Mark Hopkins

Welcome aboard,! Everyone has to start somewhere, and the folks here are pretty darned helpful. Chip in where you want, and don't forget to have some fun along the way!

Back