500 posts.....hmmm.....opinionated blabbermouth...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
Looking back at my first posts...how conservative, boring and newbie can you get...
Now I have sarcasm, wit and a real learning experience behind me......how to improve.....hmmmm...;)

Just want to say thanks to all you folks out there.... havin a good time with the rest of us ....pullin our chairs up to the fire and having some good conversation and ideas.

We all make this happen.:D

Now I get to join the ranks of the Glennjanie and Square Eye show.;) Two of the best characters I know on the net.

This place wouldn't be the same without you InspectorD!

You outlived the WoodworkingMenace, several other characters and a spammer or 2!

Keep up the good work!

And the BS is ok too :)

Thanks for the compliment, InspectorD and congratulations on your acomplishment. You have been a lot of good help to a lot of good people.
Glenn

This place wouldn't be the same without you InspectorD!

You outlived the WoodworkingMenace, several other characters and a spammer or 2!

Keep up the good work!

And the BS is ok too

Thanks for the compliment, InspectorD and congratulations on your acomplishment. You have been a lot of good help to a lot of good people.
Glenn

Congratulations InspectorD on the big 500. I totaly agree on the above.

This is a fun place for sure.:D

And to all those folks out there that don't say much....get going!!! We know you have information worth sharing...that's what it's all about.

I forgot to thank Tex for the site ...without it the rest of us are only harassing our local coffee shops and waitresses.(and talking to ourselves.):rolleyes:

Thanks.

Not that I am counting...but Glennjanie past me years ago. Good for him and his help to all of us...yup.
And Thank you to all you new folks for getting started. Glad to have you around.:)

Glenn, how do you do it...this is alot of work.;)

Hope to see others with lots of posts.

And now you're up to an even 800! How do you get any work done? :p

This is my hobby. I am on disability and spend a lot of hours on line. This is the only place I have found that someone needs help that I can give every day. I sign on several times a day and always check this Forum.
Happy New Year to All
Glenn

So then, you are getting a lot of work done. And doing a good job at it, I might add
023.gif

Happy New Year back at cha! :)

Back