New guy to HRT

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgmguy

Reaction score
Hello All, I joined the forum to get suggestions and comments on adding a room in the attic. I believe I need to post info about the room in the framing section. Looking forward to all your comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

PS I am new to forums and am learning my way around so I may be slow in using this forum.

Welcome.

I read your post and it sounds like an ambitious project. If you are new to forums one thing to learn is how to post photos. You did a nice job in explaining what your plans are and photos would go along with that to complete the image in everyone’s minds as to what you are wanting to do. It’s also nice to follow along with the project seeing photos.

Hope I didn’t type too fast for olddog.

Thanks for the Welcome comments. I will learn to post photos. Good suggestion and I will answer the questions listed under the Room in Attic post. Hopefully I can keep up with the questions and comments. Its great to have the support and receive the comments from the experienced.

Back