Recipes for the Holidays?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbitheBuilder

Reaction score
There's some good recipes online at Del Monte's website. Del Monte Foods Premium Fruit Products: Experience Fruit Undressed™ Thinking some of these will be good for the holidays. Like how everything uses fruit. Has anybody made any of these things? Which ones are good? I'm also liking the fact that you can just use their Chilled Fruit products so there's not as much prep time. . . I'm a little bit lazy in the kitchen. :eek:

Why do we have to use sex to sell fruit. Is the fact it's delicious and good for you not enough? I swear. The world is taking a scary turn.

Why do we have to use sex to sell fruit. Is the fact it's delicious and good for you not enough? I swear.

Well....that explains why my wife chases me around the house after going to the fruit market. It's those dang advertising execs putting wild ideas in my lovely brides head. Oh the humanity!:clap:

Well....that explains why my wife chases me around the house after going to the fruit market. It's those dang advertising execs putting wild ideas in my lovely brides head. Oh the humanity!:clap:
Really? Man you are one lucky guy.

Back