Hi I'm Mason

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose25

Reaction score
I stumbled across this form from searching for information on google. Read some pretty interesting threads so I figured I would join.

A little bit about me : I work at a glass factory in North central Illinois making specialty glass. In 24 years old and I'm about to buy my first house here in about 31 days.

I've done quiet a bit in the ways of DIY. From taking part in building a house from the ground up, to finishing work, garage builds, sheds, decks, construction wise I'm pretty capable of doing it all. Besides electric and plumbing not a whole lot of experience there. I've been in quite a few carpentry competitions my highest award was second place all state in Illinois but that was years ago.
I don't know everything and am no master in any area of my work. But I know something about alot of things.
I work swing shift so I have alot of down time and like to sit and read on things that might be handy in the future.
I look forward to learning different ways people from all around do things
Thanks folks

:welcome: Sounds like you have a good start. Nice cross section of people here. :welcome:

Back