What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shock top raspberry wheat and some home made ceviche from some fish I caught.

Not beer since I just got diagnosed with celiac disease. Guess it's time for whiskey.

Hot coffee just like every morning. The yuppies took over the office and now i get to pick from flavored K cups. I actually miss the old rot gut after the pot was on a few hours. Drinking it at the point right before it turned into coffee cake. mmmm mmmm good!

Not beer since I just got diagnosed with celiac disease. Guess it's time for whiskey.

Ouch, sorry to hear that, I have family with the same issue. The gluten free food tastes like cardboard, good luck with the whiskey, but you live in wine country.:D

It's still tea.:mad:

Wish I had a ice cold beer, nothing tastes better than cutting the grass on a hot humid day and sitting back in the shade with a nice cold one. But I'm cutting back on my weekday beers. So it's either sweet tea or grape KoolAid.

Wish I had a ice cold beer, nothing tastes better than cutting the grass on a hot humid day and sitting back in the shade with a nice cold one. But I'm cutting back on my weekday beers. So it's either sweet tea or grape KoolAid.

I knew youi a Koolaid guy.
Years ago I was prepping a yard to plant grass on a hot day and a cold beer seemed like a good idea, at the end of the day I had six cans on the porch all more than half full, just don't like the stuff. I fiound the beer just across the border alot more drinkable.

Try is a strange word. Try to stand up. Either you can or can't, will or won't. Not sure what it means. But Koolaid, not since James Town. ;)

This whole post is like someone got into the Vodka.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back