Hi - Andy in London (though not for much longer!)

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emby Eff

Reaction score
Hi folks -

I'm Andy, currently in west London but just buying our first house, back in my hometown just to the north of the Smoke. The new house has two bathrooms, both smallish and both with baths. We're likely to rip one bath out and put some kind of fancy shower in to replace it. And then there's the new heating system we want to install, and the solar panels we want to fit, and the shelving for a seemingly infinite number of books...

Also, we run a bathroom sales website, so I'm hoping to be able to answer as many questions as I ask!

Hello Andy and Welcome to the Forum:
It is good to have you on board; your site seems to have a lot of valuable information. We will be gald to share information with you too.
Glenn

Hey Andy:
I would also like to recommend that you become a supporting member. You can find out how by clicking on the yellow lettering in the upper right hand corner of the home page. You have the opportunity to help support the Forum while gaining some extra advantages for you. It only costs $10 USD per year and my subscription is certainly worth it to me.
Glenn

Hi Andy

London, what a wonderful city. I was there last May and enjoyed it very much. We stayed at the Jubilee Hotel in Westminster. I was busy each and every day and night. Hopefully someday I can get back there again.

Best of luck with your move and home repairs!

Blair

Back