Tub Remodel

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggywinkle

Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of ReBath or a similar company and their reputation? I know it's not DIY but could use some feedback.

I want to replace my existing tub with a shower in the same or similar footprint.
My husband is disabled and has difficulty getting in and out of the tub shower.
I am financially challenged and have only one bath so can't go for weeks without being able to use it during construction.

Not to mention that as far as I can tell the tub is original to the 1940 built home.

Like any company's theres good ones and bad ones. Go out of your way to check recent and past referrals

Thanks for the feedback. I had them come in and give an estimate this week. I think I'll be going with them (re bath) since they give a good guarantee and are reasonably local. I do plan to check with the Better Business Bureau in reference to any complaints filed.

I just had my bath replaced with a shower and at first called REBATH for a quote. They advertise a fraction of the cost of a contractor. That is not true, in fact, I got a quote from a contractor at $2,000 cheaper then REBATH with a tile surface and glass doors, not fiberglass. I hired a company through Service Magic and they finished the job in six days. I would get qoutes before I got ripped off from REBATH. You will get a much nicer shower for alot less money.

Back