Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this could fly for the new generation....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyfhzqhJNbg[/ame]

I mean ..what's next...the Dukes of Star wars?? look close...

I drive around town a lot and see some fun signs once in a while.

ActNow_zpsac8137b3.jpg

Sometimes they offer free internet.

Last edited:
This one made me laugh for a few miles after I saw it.
Not everybody understands the humor but if you think about it for a second...
It's a shame that tool has a negative conotation, I love my tools.

Tool-yard_zps81d3fe97.jpg

So nice that there are those who care about us.

Cigarette-warning_zps00a770f1.jpg

So nice that there are those who care about us.

Cigarette-warning_zps00a770f1.jpg

I think at this point every knows it's bad. These weird packs are just shaming smokers into quitting and I don't understand why the government is taking that route.

I think at this point every knows it's bad. These weird packs are just shaming smokers into quitting and I don't understand why the government is taking that route.

Ha... that hadn't occurred to me. Humiliate people by talking down to them.
Since I've tried to quit drinking Coke, I don't judge anybody's (legal) habits.

I stopped Cokes. Was drinking more than a few a day, now I drink a couple a week while I'm eating out.

I stopped Cokes. Was drinking more than a few a day, now I drink a couple a week while I'm eating out.

Just knowing it's possible brings me hope.

Here's another I spotted out and about,
100% accurate in everything except spelling:

Psycic.jpg

:cool:

I got a flyer on my windshield for a psychic the other day. I sent then a message telepathically letting them know I would not be using their services.

If psychics were legit, wouldn't they know you were looking for one and come see you first? And maybe they don't offer spelling at psychic college...just sayin...

A few years ago Jay Leno on the Tonight Show phoned one and asked why she was surprized that he called.

If psychics were legit, wouldn't they know you were looking for one and come see you first? And maybe they don't offer spelling at psychic college...just sayin...

I bet it's a correspondence course.

A few years ago Jay Leno on the Tonight Show phoned one and asked why she was surprized that he called.

That's pretty funny. Carson took down Uri Geller. It was great.

Latest posts

Back