American cancer society

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
Default Hot sauce makes great Christmas Presents!
Order now to get it in time for Christmas! Beside sauce, we now have salts and pure powders!

DEATH SPIRAL PEPPER SAUCE COMPANY

THIS IS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT COMPANY DESIGNED AS A FUND RAISER FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. THE FOLLOWING IS A LISTING OF PRODUCTS:

1) Red Peppah Sass: Medium Hot sauce made with red ripe jalapenos and red bell peppers. Makes a good enchilada or burrito sauce.
2) Yucatan Red: Hot sauce, Classic Habanero sauce made with habaneros, tomatoes, garlic, and onions. Excellent Mexican style sauce.
3)Jamaica Jammin Juice: Hot sauce, habanero, mango, mustard, garlic & onion. Style found throughout the Caribbean Islands.
4) Le Sangre Del Pequeno Diablo: Hot sauce made with Ghost peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and onion. Similar to Yucatan Red, but not with the habanero flavor.
5) Ghost of Jerry Garcia: Hot sauce made with ghost peppers, strawberries, and onions. (I'm a Dead Head - what can I say?).
6) Drool of Cerberus: Extremely hot sauce. Ghost peppers, pineapple, peaches, onions & garlic. (lots of ghost peppers in this one!)
7) Ozark Habanero Peach Butter. Peaches, habaneros, onions. Made in 2 levels of heat, either Hot or Medium Hot. (specify heat level)
8) Habanero Special Reserve XXX: EXTREME HOT! This is basically habanero jam!
9) Goblin Apple Goo: HOT – Made with green habaneros, Granny Smith Apples, onions, garlic. Sweet and tart, with that habanero tang.
10) Magma Creep Geist: HOT – Made with Ghost peppers, mango, carrots, onion, garlic. Nice touch on chicken, Chinese food, fish – similar to a Caribbean type.
11) Geist Cherry Bomb – HOT – Made with Ghost peppers, tart red cherries, onions, garlic, molasses, balsamic vinegar, honey, Pinot Noir wine – sweet, tangy, smoky & hot!
12) Ghost Pepper Salt: Fresh Ghost Pepper integrated into Natural Sea Salt. 50 ML vials.
13) Smoked Ghost Pepper Salt: Smoky Ghost Pepper integrated into Natural Sea Salt. 50 ML vials.
14) Habanero Pepper Salt: Fresh Habanero Pepper integrated into Natural Sea Salt. 50 ML vials.
15) Smoked Habanero Pepper Salt: Smoky Habanero Pepper integrated into Natural Sea Salt. 50 ML vials.
16) Garlic Ghost Pepper Salt: Garlic and Freash Ghost Peppers integrated into Natural Sea Salt. 50 ML vials.
17) Yellow Ghost Pepper Powder. Dehydrated Yellow Ghost Peppers, most seeds removed, ground down to powder. 35 ML vials.
18) Red Ghost Pepper Powder. Dehydrated Red Ghost Peppers, most seeds removed, ground down to powder. 35 ML vials.

All of the sauces are available in 1/2 pints for $5, and #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 11 are also available in full pints for $8. Salt is $2 per vial. Powder is $6 per vial. For 3 jars or less, shipping is $10, for 4 to 6 jars shipping is the cost of a medium flat rate USPS box ($12.65) more than 6 jars we have to look at a large flat rate box.

My address:

Robert Skrivan
102 Jacob Lane
Ellisville, MO 63021

Proceeds from sales go to American Cancer Society. Our family is a Team in the local Relay For Life event for American Cancer Society. I do not have a Pay Pal account - they are very anti-firearm, and were unhappy with my other dealings as a buyer/seller/trader in militaria. I accept personal checks, money orders, or good old folding green stuff. The best way is to send a personal check made out to the American Cancer Society – that way, American Cancer Society will send you a receipt you can use as a tax deduction.

[email protected]

I highly recomend # 5,6,7 8 9,10,11 .....5,6,7 my personal favorites

i stand behind this guy 100% your ck is made out to the American Cancer Society. not an individual,

Back