winters coming are you ready

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could git dat der hole bigger wit the shotgun.....
You need hep??

But I don't know anybody in the better part of town.

You know me! It's nice over here. We have chairs, and windows that let non stripped light in.

You know me! It's nice over here. We have chairs, and windows that let non stripped light in.

Let me see if I can get a second mortgage for some gas and I just might visit ya. :D

Let me see if I can get a second mortgage for some gas and I just might visit ya.

When you get to $5 a gallon you have something to complain about.

It's 60 right now and feels like winter.

It's actually pretty nice.

45 and I'm freezing. I should have grown my hair out for the winter. My scalp is pretty cold.

Austin said:
45 and I'm freezing. I should have grown my hair out for the winter. My scalp is pretty cold.

At least you have the option of being able to grow it. LOL

At least you have the option of being able to grow it. LOL

I am fortunate there, although I m not sure how much longer I have that.

Austin: Have you signed that patition yet? I understand you all are leaving the country.

Without getting to political I believe the US is greater than the sum of it's parts. Texas, the great state that it is, is no exception to this.

The idea of Texas succession has always been present. The genius loci is one of independence. That will never change.

We have some up here that want to cut down oak trees because the drop acorns and the kids a allergic to nuts.

I bet when they are older they will wish they where.

It's a wonder anyone grows up normal. May it is normal, we are all goofy in some ways.
5/6 ths of the people exhibit short term "mental illness" at one time or another, unless you are June or Ward Cleaver.

If you have to deal with people I recommend you take a peek into your library's reference copy of DSM-IV.

5/6 ths of the people exhibit short term "mental illness" at one time or another, unless you are June or Ward Cleaver.

If you have to deal with people I recommend you take a peek into your library's reference copy of DSM-IV.

I wonder what the 1/6 does?

Latest posts

Back