Can anyone add to this?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wuzzat?

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22men+fight+over%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]"men fight over" - Google Search[/ame]
I always thought it was land or women. . .

I got into a fight with my neighbor's dog over a Frizbee.

Would that count?

Not this dog. He rolls in crap on the grass and stinks to high heaven.

It ain't easy to get up close and personal with that dog.

He rolls in crap
It must give him some evolutionary advantage [or else he needs an MRI].

BTW, in the book "Got Fight", and speaking of excrement, the author and another person got into a fight in the men's room.

We might be onto something, here.:p

Last edited:
I think we fight over everything don't we? If not physically then mentally. My best friend and I are in constant competition.

What I can't figure out is how the stars of the World Wrestling Federation can seethe hatred at one another on camera, but still all get dressed in the same locker room together without incident.

I think the better way to look at it is the way Dwayne Johnson (formerly "The Rock" in the WWF) explained it:

MV5BNjI5NDIyODYwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY2OTYyMQ@@._V1._SX100_SY140_.jpg

"Look, I'm a professional athlete. I get paid to be mad. If I don't get paid to be mad, I'm not mad."

I wish some one would pay me to be angry. Subsequently I'm broke and that makes me angry. :(

Ya gotta admit, it's hard to argue with Dwayne Johnson's logic. He gets paid to wrestle, too. If no one paid him to wrestle, he wouldn't bother wrestling either.

That's the best thing "The Rock" have said so far.. :)

That's hilarious if you ask me.. how we people fight over little things, we'll never grow up, sometimes we do fight over games, food, frisbee (like a guy above me said lolz) etc..
So after all those things let me tell you.. i am also from those type of guyz hahaha.. :)

Latest posts

Back