Chimney crown re-mortar bid - overcharged?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil yesterday a girl at bank asked me why I don't use plastic again. I told her have you ever heard of identity theft using cash. She said Huh.

I had my identity stolen once but I was luck. I'm so boring they brought it back in 15 minutes.

There used to be ten tellers now you have two or three and they are still trying to get rid of their job.:help:

yep, I've had it cut and a section replaced recently, there is I believe foam wrapped in foil-type wrapping, and I guess drywall for the ceiling - about 1 inch think board that gets soft and moldy from condensation. Then I believe a layer of plaster and some kind of paint over that. I will check later for any suggestions..

Disclaimer: sorry if my roofing vocab reflects a 5th grade roof literacy level..

yep, I've had it cut and a section replaced recently, there is I believe foam wrapped in foil-type wrapping, and I guess drywall for the ceiling - about 1 inch think board that gets soft and moldy from condensation. Then I believe a layer of plaster and some kind of paint over that. I will check later for any suggestions..

Disclaimer: sorry if my roofing vocab reflects a 5th grade roof literacy level..

This might help a little, don't use to many of the fancy word, some us might get lost.:beer:
http://insulation.owenscorning.com/...upport/helpful-resources/insulation-glossary/

Back