New guy in OKC area

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccdad

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just got our offer accepted on a new house and can't wait. It is large and move in ready but definitely needs some updates. Long time amateur DIYer that is smart enough to know when I am over my head but sometimes not quick enough to realize it until its too late. Looking forward to contributing and more importantly learning from everybody.
Paul

Congratulations! Now all you have to do is survive escrow and move into the mansion.

This is a friendly and highly skilled group (well, with a few exceptions). Ask any question, no matter how small or complex. Pictures are a "must do" ... Use the Facebook protocol to "Like" posts which have helped you.

Looking forward to helping you dress up your "fixer" ...

DETROIT.jpg

Welcome and jump right in. Congrats on the house I have done it a few times and its very exciting doing all the things that make it special for you and your family. The sight has many DIY home owners and some pros as well. Feel free to share what you know and ask what you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Back