Bed In a Bag

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinnieMouse

Reaction score
I know I have seen them but now I do not remember where and cannot find then anywhere WHERE ARE THEY :D

Khols I probably spelled it wrong but we went there last weekend and bought a king size one for us and a twin one for our guest room

You can find these at Walmart and Kmart, too. The Martha Stewart ones are my wife's favorite. She says they're classier.

ok where in walmart sorry for a dumb question but i just went there and we could not find any am i not looking in the right place cause my wife wanted to look at martha stewart also
thank for the help

walmart definately has them, look for where the pillows are and they should be in that general area.

Martha Stewart is the ones that Kmart carries. Sometimes they put them on sale for like 40 bucks, but you really have to go the first day of the sale or it's slim pickings.

you can always try my favorite place, ebay! haha LOVE it!

Are they really worth it, tho? I slept on one a while back at my brother's house and didn't sleep a wink.

I'm assuming youmean bed in a bag meaning sheets, comforter, pillow shams, dust ruffle, correct? didn't quite understand the last post about them being uncomfortable......or did you mean, the kind of bed that folds downinto a bag and you have to blow it up?

Latest posts

Back