Who's Got Snow?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of it will go south eventyually to flush out the river.

I did not think anyone would recognize the car. I wish the Bugatti Veyron was mine. I am now starting to save for the $240,000 cash down payment so I can be measured for the seating in a couple of years. A year or two after that, and I come up with the additional $2,160,000(today's dollars), I could get delivery.

After receiving it and driving it for a year or so, I can go to the driving school in Europe and get the technicians to raise the governed speed from 180 mph to 265 mph. The finish and details are more impressive than the speed, which is the fastest passenger car in the world.