how to connect zone valve to thermostat and transistor ?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this assumes my thermostat does not have a heat anticipator ...what if it does ? I should be able to open it up and see inside if there is some thing to adjust ...that would be the heat anticipator, correct ?

I do not use a heat anticipator on hot water heat, so if you have one run it up to hi setting like 1.2 amp. If you do want to use it then you would have to take a amp check at the stat and set it to that reading, but like i said you do not need it so set it hi so you don't short cycle. Paul

I do not use a heat anticipator on hot water heat, so if you have one run it up to hi setting like 1.2 amp. If you do want to use it then you would have to take a amp check at the stat and set it to that reading, but like i said you do not need it so set it hi so you don't short cycle. Paul

I do not think so I have one (heat anticipator) in the thermostat. pictures attached...thanks for all your help !!

IMG_20120105_194734.jpg

IMG_20120105_194708.jpg

Back