Oldog spotted at local Gym

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
Here he is in his favorite new jaccuzi after a hard workout...just reaxin with the place to himself..always being careful of the sudden undertow......

sock monkey jaccuzi.jpg

I have that exact same hot tub. Hey old dog you look comfortable.

hamster-wheel-448.jpg

Oldog/Newtrick getting his daily exercise.

If I could, I'd drop some lettuce in there for you, Oldog.

He is lookin awefully fit already...how do you stop that crazy thing??:banana::banana::banana:

That happens.... every... time...I ...go...to...Vegas....now I understand where the yellow earmuffs...never mind....it was cold out.;)

I just hope the rest O that tape never shows up.....

You guys actually stick your heads in the water and catch fish with your mouths? Wow. Only the bears up here can do that, and only when the fish are swimming upstream.

Since the selling of road side rabbits was outlawed in Connecticut, Inspector wanted to bring his boys home something that they would remember for a long, long time to come. He probably won't be around much for a while cause he has to enlarge the rabbit cage just a little. Glad to see you picked up something you can finally haul the lawn mower in;)

Twin-Cam-Peugeot.jpg

But, This was an April fools joke.... have you looked in your back yard?? Good thing camels don't need water.............:D

And the truck is ok...anyone have anything that will remove Camel smell?

How will I ever find a goat that dances to organ music....can I borrow your TX?? I hope it works......
And now I have that taste of words put in my mouth...this is terrible, and getting worse......

That's goat is its own. It travels the land waiting for music to dance too. Give it time and he might make it your direction.

Latest posts

Back