Need help finding a bathtub

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juan_us2

Reaction score
Hello all, I am starting the processing of renovating our house. Its 43 years old. The most expense renovation will be the bathrooms. In the upstairs portion of the house is my mother's bathroom. She is a senior and I would like to install a walk-in bathtub. Can anyone give me any feedback on these tubs?
On the lower-level, which is called the in-law apartment, which is where I live, I have a very small bathroom. 6ft wide by 10ft. I want to change the bathtub to something that I can soak in. (I'm 5'11") And I'm on a budget. The bathtub enclosure is an alcove. Measuring the length and width of the existing tub, the space is 60" x 30". So I need a tub that will fit into that space. However, I want a tub that is at least 27" deep. Any suggestions?

The tub is a matter of choice and I would suggest you go to a plumbing supply or try the Disabled Baths and look at the various tubs available.

Good luck

Hello,

I am 86 years old and my knees aren't what they once were.

I think the best temporary relief I have ever had was from a jacuzzi/whirlpool..
Unfortuantely I am not rich or have the means to pay for them.

What I did find which I could afford was a Walk-in Bath tub. I found some that had hydrotherapy jets that are the next best to jacuzzi.

My research led me to this site

Ellasbubbles

call today - 312 929 3057

I hope this helps other seniors that are out there looking for answers

Back