House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidUL

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm brand new here so I wanted wanted to pass through this topic and say hello and thanks for having me! I don't own a house; I actually live in a basement but a basement could always use some sprucing up, no?

Take care,
Dave

Me Too, and mine could definately use some serious sprucing up! :D

Mine was actually a remodeling project I was hired to do a few years ago and I did such a nice job I decided to keep it. I'm considering moving to a real apartment this spring, but I might still keep my basement pad as a workshop.

But anyway, Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for the compliment Educator, I will transfer the $0.25 to your Pay Pal account.
Welcome Dave:
I have seen several folks start out in a basement and build the house on top of it later. Typically, when they finish the upper floor(s) its all paid for, What a way to live.
Merry Christmas
Glenn

You were lucky...I must be one of those others.:D
And don't worry about the sarcasm around here....At least I didn't change my wives name to Annie like Educator said Glenn did.:) This is the first I've heard of it.:rolleyes:
And Tool guy gets to pay for everything...we have to have someone with all that cash around.
Just a bunch of millionaires in disguise. There.. I said it.:eek:
I basically live in my basement too, That is where all my tools are.

Welcome aboard the minnow.....

I like my basement apartment. Just wish it was bigger, had more windows, and was on a different floor. :p

Back