Health Issues with Water

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebbs31

Reaction score
I am on a public water system, same for 20 years. Moved into a new home and immediately began to have problems. We have tried softners, filters, replacing water heaters etc and still have problem. When showering get burning sensation on face and my wife has problems with itching and also feminin problems. We go else where, hotel, same water systema and no problem. We also have green around pipes in basement and also on copper fawcets. All testing says everything is OK. We have found bacteria prior but not sense water heaters were replace. House sat vacant for 1 year 5 years ago and 6 months 3 years ago. Going crazy. Someone suggested that possibly something was grounded to water system causing a problem due to bad ground? Any thoughts or ideas.

I would have your water tested by the health department as well as a place that checks for minerals/contaminants like a water softener place to see what the problem is first.

Back