Trouble ID'ing kitchen faucet

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call 1-800-4-KOHLER and you can tell them that you bought one of their (Expensive Junk) faucets and now you can't find it even on their website to get parts... (so typical for Kohler)

Tell them it looks a lot like the K-12185 Fairfax(R) single-control remote valve kitchen sink faucet with sidespray and lever handle then explain the differences.

You should be able to get free parts under their lifetime guarantee but it may take a month or, so (again typical for Kohler) to get them...

Why do I hate Kohler?
Because every fixture they make they reinvent the wheel sometimes several times on the same part number so finding the parts is a nightmare and they have so many parts they don't even stock them at the factory.... Just my :2cents:

that is not a Kohler faucet, but it is a Kohler sink. I think it might be a Pegasus from Home Depot perhaps?

Even Worse.... :2cents:

Why not pull the cartridge and see if we can match that?

Also as TX Builder asked...
What is wrong with it?

that is not a Kohler faucet, but it is a Kohler sink. I think it might be a Pegasus from Home Depot perhaps?

I actually did contact Kohler about 3 years ago for a leaking valve on the faucet and they sent me a replacement that dropped right in, so I would think it is a Kohler, if not, then the parts from the Kohler should fit if the valve did, right? I'm just going to send them a pic from my phone and see if they can tell. I've brushed it off for a few weeks due to family medical issues, so I can finally figure out what I need now that I have some time. THank you all for the input.

Search for a Price Pfister Marielle. You should find a match!

Latest posts

Back