This weekend I'm...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesefood

Ask me bout homebrewtalk.
Reaction score
Remodeling the half-bath! I've pulled out the old sink and vanity and peeled off the wallpaper. Bought some topping compound that I'm going to apply to the walls after I spackle. Then I'm gonna prime and paint and install the new pedestal sink and toilet. Finally I'm gonna put on a new light and towel racks. We're getting hardwood floors installed in the next couple of weeks

This is my first project in my new house.

We expect timely updates...and pictures.:D
We are ready with the help, if you need it.

Sounds like a great first project, good luck and lets see some before and after pics.

I really should have taken the Before pics, but I broke my wife's camera on New Years Eve. I'll post final pictures, and then you'll just have to imagine it with ugly wall paper and yellowish lighting.

I really should have taken the Before pics, but I broke my wife's camera on New Years Eve. I'll post final pictures, and then you'll just have to imagine it with ugly wall paper and yellowish lighting.
:D With the after pics and After being in the business for a long time I'll have a preety good idea what it looked like.

Hope everything goes well for ya. Think you got a big job, check out my thread called ''general overhaul,'' youll thank the previous owners after you see what Im going through...

You must post some after pics...its an unsaid rule.;)

Good Luck!!

PS...Just noticed your in s-burg, I lived in Glendale Heights for almost two years. Just behind that darn concrete pipe plant on Army Trail.

Hope everything goes well for ya. Think you got a big job, check out my thread called ''general overhaul,'' youll thank the previous owners after you see what Im going through...

You must post some after pics...its an unsaid rule.;)

Good Luck!!

PS...Just noticed your in s-burg, I lived in Glendale Heights for almost two years. Just behind that darn concrete pipe plant on Army Trail.

I lived off of Gary and Army Trail in 98-00.

Back