Hi all, I'm still around.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooltime

Reaction score
Hello all, just thought I’d drop by and let you know I am still alive. :)
Its been what, a couple week or so since I made a post? Sorry, you all know life gets busy at times. Half of me says it feels like longer than two weeks, half feels like it was just a couple days ago, the third half, well.. is just lost in a world of darkness somewhere fumbling around for a hammer and some duct tape

As I’m typing this, my kitchen is all apart and very cluttered. Last night I finished tearing out the base cabinets, counter and sink. So now I am trying to mentally figure out what to do with new cabinets, as far as size and arrangement. Plan on adding a dishwasher (w00t!) but I still need ot cut out some plaster so I can run new electrical. Patch that up, prime/paint… do something with the floor, install new cabinets. counter, and sink. Should be getting a new stove sometimes soon, just not sure if it’ll be gas or electric, so might as well wire up for that while I’m at it.
Just letting you all know what going on, already have questions popping around. Might ask a cpl, but might hold off on some once I have better info.

Still need to get a shed designs and built. I try and work on it, but either get hung up by the math (for the roof) or merely get caught up in one of the million other things my mind is trying to work on.

How about a kid-safe joke…

Why did the elephant paint his toenails red?

So he could hide in the strawberry patch. :D

Ok.. well.. it was an effort :p

tooltime said:
Hello all, just thought I’d drop by and let you know I am still alive. :)
Its been what, a couple week or so since I made a post? Sorry, you all know life gets busy at times.
As I’m typing this, my kitchen is all apart
I try and work on it, but either get hung up by the math (for the roof) or merely get caught up in one of the million other things my mind is trying to work on.

How about a kid-safe joke…

Why did the elephant paint his toenails red?

So he could hide in the strawberry patch. :D

Ok.. well.. it was an effort :p

Tooltime, buddy, are you cracking up?
Before Momma signs the papers to have you committed,
tell her we're all that way too.
That'll scare her!

Thanks for the update!
Tom

Back