window sash ID Q

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boute001

Reaction score
Hello -

I live in a condo and our window broke (in the covenant we are responsible for its replacement not the association). I am having a hard time finding the manufacturer to order a new sash. I have the code printed on the inside of the window :

PP62 IGMAC 1508 IGCC CBA Apr 10 2003 00:09 2

I stopped in Lowes and Menards and none is able to cross reference it. I also tried calling the condo association and they have no records of the manufacturer. First, by chance is anyone able to help me figure out what type of window it is by the code? Next, if that is not possible, what are my options? Could I cross it with a different manufacturer or will that not work?

Thanks!

hi

post a photo and sizes and someone should be able to help.

the measurements of the screen is 25 3/8" x 54 3/4" and the window pane is 23 5/8" x 53"

below are some pictures

manufacture id.jpg

window.jpg

window2.jpg

You almost have to remove the glass and measure high, width and thickness and any window repair company will be able to have one made for you.

Perhaps a window repair shop or window parts dealer or window manufacturer would be able to replace the glass. I think I'm seeing welded frames, I don't know if they would re-weld it or not.

Back