Hello - I am Gramma Pat

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrammaPat

Reaction score
Hello -

Nice to find this forum. I do a lot of little things around the house, sometimes I am pleased with them, sometimes - not so much. I am in my late 70's and still work a few days a week. My kids live out of state and we have no other relatives near us. My husband, who used to be quite good at projects (when I could get him to do them - you know, that old "honey-do" thing) is not able to do any chores around the house due to emphysema. I am planning on doing some stuff myself (if possible) and came upon this group while looking for instructions on the web for some projects I am planning. After going through the posts, it seemed to me that the advice that folks were sharing was straightforward and concerned. I have found a lot of good people on the web who shared information in other subjects and I have been able to pass along some info myself when able. I tend to be a little long winded, I guess.....big secret, huh? Well, that's my intro and if I can help someone - I certainly shall.

GP

Every place needs a gramma's advice column.:)
We are glad you found us and hope you stick around and help out where you can.:welcome:

Back