InspectorD

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
Snowing up your way? BEAUTIFUL fall day here in mid-TN. Sunny, 60, going to Centennial Park to watch my son-in-law do a concert there.

AHHH the sunny south. Gotta love it.:clap:

oldog/newtrick said:
Snowing up your way? BEAUTIFUL fall day here in mid-TN. Sunny, 60, going to Centennial Park to watch my son-in-law do a concert there.

AHHH the sunny south. Gotta love it.:clap:

Thanks for rubbing that in oldog... It's a flipping blizzard in NY here ?!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone iOS5

70's here in Florida

Flip flops and shorts.....ahhhhhhhhhh

It's cooling down here in Texas. It's welcome relief.

SHITE BATMAN.......I think I plugged in the wrong adapter....all the power went out in the state??

Back in OZ... I have it pretty good here. For the 8 days without power, I have a generator, a woodstove, and lots of ...um, er ...gas.:eek:

Total mess up here honestly, I have been cutting loading and burning for the last 8 days.Non stop. I also have the 80 acres...lots to do. The boys have no school again tommorrow, and probably not till Wednesday, then Thursday and Friday are holidays.. then comes Saturday, I think I will call it, National fried parent day.:D

Good to be back.:help:

SHITE BATMAN.......I think I plugged in the wrong adapter....all the power went out in the state??QUOTE]

What did I tell you about trying to reconfigure the power grid. :D

Seriously, glad all is well and good to have you back. Pays to be prepared, huh.

nice! what kind of music does your son-in-law play?

Latest posts

Back