What's for dinner?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way. I refuse to believe I have a fad issue. I think the doctors are pushing it. I've been wanting a second blood test to confirm from a different Doctor. I always think my issues are more stress. Either way eating a low gluten diet is good for you.

You need to feed me gluten free!

Can I have a craft beer please?

We now have to stock gluten free bread, almond milk, and other fad crap for the step daughter.

I don't get it? That stuff tastes like crap, I would rather crap myself daily.

Speaking of food, we found a little bakery down the street that is run by Amish kind of folk. They have the freshest and best tasting sour dough bread I've ever tasted. Even better than what I found up in San Francisco. Nice thing is whatever is left at night, it all gets donated to a local food bank. That is class.

Speaking of food, we found a little bakery down the street that is run by Amish kind of folk. They have the freshest and best tasting sour dough bread I've ever tasted. Even better than what I found up in San Francisco. Nice thing is whatever is left at night, it all gets donated to a local food bank. That is class.

SHUT UP!!!!

I miss "GOOD" sour dough bread from fishermens wharf

we just do not have good sour dough around here,

{if we do,I havent found it}

we do have some kickass cheese jalapino bread
and i think the best sammich in the world called a muffuletta

i made these last week,,,dont judge me, I'm a renaissance man :rofl:

bread 006.jpg

bread 2 002.jpg

We have a Mom an Pop store called Berts, one of those places you would normally not stop at,
old, dingy,
MAN< the Roast beef po-boy is awsome!!!!
You can not eat it and drive, gravy will run down your arm.
and it is 1/2'' thick shredded beef,gravy, onions cooked in a crock pot tender tender
on a hoagie roll
oyster po-boy is no slouch either ;)

try this out, my Dad's recipe
I only use a 1/2 box salt, instead of a whole box
scan0001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back