seeking websites

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millk

Reaction score
Good Day,

I don't know actually what this website would be called - but what I am seeking is a website which allows one to view information about a home, any home - for example - it gives the name of the owner, age of the home, how much in taxes were paid, sometimes it lists who sold the house to whom, and I have seen sites like that, but I cannot locate them now.

I believe that there are sites for each state as well as possibly for the entire 50 states - but I am not 100% certain.

Can anyone help me in this regards?

Thanks,

Mike

Its probably a Government site. They would be intrusive enough to put something on the net like that. Anyone else, would be an invasion of privacy and some one would sue, whom ever did that :)

I hope there ISNT a site like that, and if you DO find it, I would like to know about it too! (Maybe my house is worth more than I thought??? Naw... Cant be so lucky...:)

Jesse

Google your county's property valuation administration office. You can get information that is considered public record there.

Like square I said. ours is the county asseor office. Has a map, satilite images, address search all types of fun for the nosey

Back