What are you watching?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only in politics can losing really mean winning. Some of these experts are already predicting who the next Prez will be.

Never let the facts get in the way when making a decision. I have just a few rules about voting, Never vote for anyone running unopposed. If only one major party has a candidate vote for the candidate from the most obscure, screwiest, party with least chance of winning.

I really object to subjective reality, relatively speaking. I reject any science that does not agree with my preconceived dogmas. Humanknind did not descend from an ape, our ancestor was a jack ***. Reality shows have the most imaginative writing staffs. If everyone would just turn their AC's to max, we'd stop global warming in two days. Or we could hurry up and complete that pipe line and pump cool Canadian air down to the Gulf!

Am off to watch Skyfall tonight - heard mixed reviews about it...hope it lives up to my expectations. I think Daniel Craig is the best bond there has been - I like the dark element to his personality.

I like Mr.Bean as well. Rowan Atkins makes me laugh. Funny guy. They have most of the Mr.Bean stuff on Netflix now.

I'm watching nothin, its pledge break time.

Mr Bean is a great show, as is Black Adder.

He wasunfortunatly influenced by hanging out with 007 and all his fancy cars. But then Bond learned to introduce himself by listening to Mr Bean introduce himself, "Bean."

Out of all the villains Bond faced none were as insidious as the Reliant Regal Supervan regularly defeated by Bean. 007 wouldn't have stood a chance against the Three Wheeled Terror.

I'm watching nothin, its pledge break time.

Mr Bean is a great show, as is Black Adder.

I've started Black Adder a handful of times but something always comes up. I will be starting it soon.

A few years back, late Saturday nights were real colorful, local PBS aired Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Red Green.

A few years back, late Saturday nights were real colorful, local PBS aired Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Red Green.

I love The Red Green Show.

His motto has been a staple of my life. "If they don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.".

I am neither. I do own a ton of duct tape though.

i m not watching tv, prefer to watch series, like Sherlock Holmes or The covert affairs

Right now Bath Crashers, when the minions are not sleeping its all PBS,Nick JR,Disney all the time.... mommy here is very very excited to get a 2nd tv sometime in the near future.

My girlfriend purchased the entire run of Boston Legal shows for me for Christmas. I never watched even one of them but as much as I like James Spader in the Blacklist, he is also great in Boston Legal and I'm liking it.

Back