Whats The Price of Unleaded Gas Where You Are?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that. Seems it fluctuates enough with out politicians intervening.

It had jumped from $3.24 to $3.49 last week! :mad:

Now its down to $3.39 this week. :rolleyes:

I have to fill up once every 8 days or so, I'm thinking of hopping on lower prices when I see them regardless of what the tank is on.

I just read a peice about water in gas. Many gas stations have some water in the bottom of there tanks. When they recieve gas it gets mixed up with the gas, so don't buy gas while the tanker truck is there.

I have to fill up once every 8 days or so, I'm thinking of hopping on lower prices when I see them regardless of what the tank is on.

I want either your gas tank or your driving schedule if your only filling up 1 time in 8 days. I have to fill up every other day, or at least every 2 days lol.

What difference does the gas price per gallon do?

If you need gas, you just buy it and 1 or 2 cents per gallon is not a factor. Unless you buy a different vehicle there is not much you can do.

At least you are not in Europe or a few countries where the cost of gasoline is many times higher. There are exceptions like Iran that exports oil and imports gas and subsidizes the pump price. Venezuela was also in a similar situation. You can drill oil wells, but refining is a different situation and gasoline is costly to store because it is not an international commodity like crude oil that can be shipped and refined into many products.

Dick

Holding in the $3.50 range.

On another note, I just heard on the radio today that our esteemed Governor is now going to introduce legislation to raise the gas tax by 30 cents, not the previously reported 15 cents. :clap: :clap:

I am now trying to think of a way to cram all of my tools into my wife's Saturn. :cool:

Now wouldn't that make me look like a true professional!!!:D

TxBuilder -

How far would you use gas to drive for a $0.001 savings considering the major costs of running a vehicle?

Dick

well im from the UK and for a US gallon over here it roughly works out at $7.91

Back