Favorite Childhood Toy

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they require launcher for getting launched
here is the pic of it

01.jpg

beyblades%20duotron%20launcher.jpg

And also a Bay-Stadium:
-!Beyblade%25252520Metal%25252520Fusion%25252520Super%25252520Vortex%25252520Battle%25252520Arena%25252520Set--408502927.jpg

I really was obsessed with these toys.. :D

I would have to say my bicycle. Man, I would ride that thing all over the neighborhood. From dusk to dawn! Good memories....

my bb gun. i know for a fact i was too young to be using one in the first place! had a couple close calls playing with my brother, but we didn't care. the more dangerous = more fun.

my bb gun. i know for a fact i was too young to be using one in the first place! had a couple close calls playing with my brother, but we didn't care. the more dangerous = more fun.

My brother and I had a rule, no head shots.

shoot, my brother aimed for my head! :help: haha. we were little hell raisers to say the least.

I remember playing a game in which you move some kind of a train engine.... forgot it stitle but I played it for hours in the end.
I'm just 13, so my childhood isn't gone long.So nothing that isn't done yet. Children's toys

Last edited:
Got to be the GI Joe action figures. Man, we played with them non-stop, whether it was war, football, whatever. I had an army jeep they fit into, and we crashed it, blew them up, all the cool little boy army figure stuff. Good times!

^ wow. that reminds me. i don't know how many GI joe action figures i got for my son. he had the jeep as well!

Mine was a plastic puppy with a whistle in his bottom. I called it Boncuk (Bead.) I was only 3 years old then. Later my favourite collection of toys changed. Lego were an all time favourite, but StarWars figures were always adventurous.

I always enjoyed legos. Kinnects too, really anything I could build with.

I don't really remember. I was always outside playing any kind of ball game with the kids that living around my house. It's a shame most children nowadays never really even go outside to play. They're always on an ipod, laptop, ipad, xbox, playstation, cell phone, wii, or any other electric console. It's pretty sad. What ever happened to venturing out in the woods and running around outside playing "pretend", and having be home by dark? haha, okay I'm on a rant here....

You are but I think we all understand.

I played outside all day every day when I was a kid.

This thread reminded me of my favorite "toy" that I just saw on an old photo during genealogy photo sorting.

My favorite was a metal pedal car that was like a jeep and painted in olive drab and letter in white with a stencil. It was given to me in the dark ages (1945) by my uncle that served in the Army Signal Corps/ultimately U.S. Air Force. He was like a second father that always sent things from everywhere.

He also sent me a plastic submarine that fired a metal torpedo at a ship to blow it up (spring loaded) when it hit the sweet spot on the side.

My father and him were like brothers/twins that were 13 months apart and had to wear different color belts so people could tell them apart. When I was young, I met all of his girlfriends and many wives. I think he resented giving me a pull toy that made noise when I pulled by him when he was waking up on the sofa in the morning after a long night.

Sometimes the gifts are just memories of the people giving them to you.

Dick

Back