Dove window

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nebo

Reaction score
I have a bad Dove window pane that has lost the argon seal, and in my searches haven't found much info about what my options are.

Am I just out of luck since the company closed or has someone picked up their line that I can't find?

Thanks much for any help.
Ben

Call a few local glass repair shops, if there is a warrentee available they should know and if not they should be able to replace it anyway.

There might be a warranty number somewhere that you could contact. Who installed the window?
I bought them from a contractor and he has already switched to another window company. He just said they had went out of business.

Call a few local glass repair shops, if there is a warrentee available they should know and if not they should be able to replace it anyway.
That's what I plan to do. My contractor had also said to take the window to a local place and they can fix it.

It stinks I have to pay to fix windows that were lifetime gauranteed. It is, what it is, I guess.

Thanks for the help folks.
Ben

They didn't say whose lifetime, I guess the outlived the company.
yep!
rolling.gif

Latest posts

Back