Hello from SW PA

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrl390

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Matt and Im 21 years old. I have a townhouse in southwest PA that I bought in May of last year. I have been slowly cleaning the place up. It was owned by a family of 3 with a dog and two cats. Needless to say the place was no longer in tip-top shape. Nothing bad tho, just normal wear and tear. My biggest project so far is remodeling my kitchen which was probably last updated in 1980. Ill post some before and after pictures in an album for you guys to check out. I hope to find some answers to a few questions and maybe help out as much as possible.

We've got lots of answers round here, it's the questions we need, welcome to House Repair Talk and don't forget the pics.

Thanks oldog. Ive got my pics up now. Check out my album in my profile. Well, ive got my first question up so bring all those answers down to the wall/ceiling section, lol.

Welcome to the forum!!!

I may not be a Steeler fan, but I will try to help on anything that have knowledge of.

I went to school with a guy from Uniontown and have a friend in Springdale and my wife has become a friend of his ex-wife.

Unfortunately, my present wife is from the Philly area.

Dick

Back